Sustainable urban solutions and planning — the Nordic way
Rasmus Abildgaard Kristensen, Päivi Hiltunen-Toivio, Johanna Brismar Skoog and Vegard Kaale
On April 21 to 26 the Nordic ambassadors from Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden traveled across Java with the Nordic Roadshow — “The Nordic Way” — to share Nordic values and Nordic solutions for sustainable urban living.
Together with Nordic guest speakers and companies, they visited Surabaya in East Java, Yogyakarta, Bandung in West Java and Jakarta....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC