Breaking down symptoms of the new Cold War
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
There is enough reason to worry that the new Cold War is in the offing as we witness the propensity for the pendulum of global politics to swing closer to another Cold War. Can Indonesia and like-minded countries hold the pendulum in the middle, away from Cold War mentality?
The Cold War was a state of geopolitical tension between two opposing sides that used proxies without engagin...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- West Jakarta early childhood school dismantled in front of students
- Indonesia attracts buyers at Hamburg COTECA trade expo
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Saudi Arabia's foreign minister to visit Indonesia
- In China's Catholic heartland, Vatican deal brings Communist Party closer
- Three expat teachers detained in Balikpapan for visa violations
- Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi killed in Istanbul consulate
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- The other side of Korea: Art, food and history
- Gay couple arrested in Bandung as anti-LGBT wave grips W. Java