Breaking down symptoms of the new Cold War
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
There is enough reason to worry that the new Cold War is in the offing as we witness the propensity for the pendulum of global politics to swing closer to another Cold War. Can Indonesia and like-minded countries hold the pendulum in the middle, away from Cold War mentality?
The Cold War was a state of geopolitical tension between two opposing sides that used proxies without engagin...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro