Breaking down symptoms of the new Cold War
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
There is enough reason to worry that the new Cold War is in the offing as we witness the propensity for the pendulum of global politics to swing closer to another Cold War. Can Indonesia and like-minded countries hold the pendulum in the middle, away from Cold War mentality?
The Cold War was a state of geopolitical tension between two opposing sides that used proxies without engagin...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims