Foreign worker regulation: The rights and wrongs
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman and Morten Meyerhoff Nielsen
PREMIUM The phenomenon of the influx of foreign labor into Indonesia has led to a debate among political parties, corporate interests and the public at large. The focus of the debate revolves around the newly issued Presidential Regulation No. 20/2018 on foreign workers. Some see the regulation as solely facilitating a greater influx of foreigners at a time when Indonesia is grappling with unemployment. P...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people: Report
- Trump accuses Saudis of 'lies' over Khashoggi killing
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Home of Malaysian cricket under closure threat
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world