Winning media war on terrorism
Head of strategies at Karsa Ide Karya
Aside from the prison riot in Depok that led to police casualties, and the string of suicide bombings in Surabaya that killed 14 people, police have arrested and shot dead terrorist suspects in West Java and are currently cracking down on more suspects in other parts of Indonesia.
As the police’s quick response and proactive measures to eliminate future threats continue to unf...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China