Intellectual property can drive growth
Erry Wahyu Prasetyo
Every year on April 26, the international community marks World Intellectual Property (IP) day. The celebration provides a great opportunity to think, reflect and discuss about issues relating to IP.
It is never an easy topic; apart from IP practitioners, many seem to avoid the subject of IP. For this reason, there are many misconceptions surrounding IP, such as the idea that IP dea...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US believes missing journalist Tice still alive after six years