Post Surabaya, responding religiously to terror
PREMIUM Indonesia is grieving, again. Three churches were attacked by a family with four children on May 13. The attacks happened soon after the 36-hour riot at the Mobile Brigade headquarters (Mako Brimob) detention center, including the fatal stabbing of Chief Brig. Marhum Prencje. As if those were not enough, there was another attack at the Surabaya and Riau Police headquarters on May 14 and 15, the fo...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- For the sake of integrity
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Arsonist sentenced to 24 years for Texas mosque burning
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport