Post Surabaya, responding religiously to terror
PREMIUM Indonesia is grieving, again. Three churches were attacked by a family with four children on May 13. The attacks happened soon after the 36-hour riot at the Mobile Brigade headquarters (Mako Brimob) detention center, including the fatal stabbing of Chief Brig. Marhum Prencje. As if those were not enough, there was another attack at the Surabaya and Riau Police headquarters on May 14 and 15, the fo...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning