Stepping up deradicalization
Naufal Armia Arifin
Graduate in political sciences from Parahyangan Catholic University
PREMIUM Amid the recent terror attacks in Surabaya and Riau and the controversy over revisions to the Terrorism Law, the court trial for terror defendant Aman Abdurrahman is continuing. Aman is believed to have founded the Jamaah Ansharut Daulah (JAD) extremist group, and is on trial for terrorist attacks, including those on Jl. MH Thamrin and a Samarinda church in 2016, although he was in prison at th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium