Powering commitment in renewable energy
Dayu Nirma Amurwanti
The government’s vision for greener and sustainable energy has lost its allure compared to other more popular and visible programs. Energy sovereignty, included in President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s Nawa Cita (nine-point development program), is translated into a target of achieving 23 percent renewables in the energy mix by 2025 in the National Energy Plan.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A year of Anies Baswedan
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem