Headlines from Vienna to determine oil price trend
Associate editorial director, Asia & Middle East Oil News & Analysis, S&P Global Platts
Concerns around oil supply disruptions may have eased after Saudi Arabia and Russia raised the possibility of releasing more oil into the market. But it is headlines from the upcoming June 22 meeting between OPEC and non-OPEC suppliers that will truly determine the near- to medium-term price trend.
International oil prices, which hit 3 and a half-year highs in the aftermath of...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire