Costs of Trump-Kim summit
Much has been said about the summit between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-un in the weeks after it took place in mid-June. Considering last year’s warlike rhetoric, the summit has created a semblance of peace in the region.
The four-hour summit resulted in a four-point joint statement, whose critics argue was far too bland,...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC