Indonesia strengthens trade links with Tunisia
Lili Yan Ing
Apart from expanding in Asia, Indonesia has started to eye Africa as a market for its exports, one of the main drivers of the county’s economy. President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has intensified Indonesia’s relations with Africa.
Why should we bother about Asia and Africa? Well, Asia and Africa account for 38 percent of the world’s gross domestic prod...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food