Indonesia strengthens trade links with Tunisia
Lili Yan Ing
Apart from expanding in Asia, Indonesia has started to eye Africa as a market for its exports, one of the main drivers of the county’s economy. President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has intensified Indonesia’s relations with Africa.
Why should we bother about Asia and Africa? Well, Asia and Africa account for 38 percent of the world’s gross domestic prod...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad