Indonesia strengthens trade links with Tunisia
Lili Yan Ing
Apart from expanding in Asia, Indonesia has started to eye Africa as a market for its exports, one of the main drivers of the county’s economy. President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has intensified Indonesia’s relations with Africa.
Why should we bother about Asia and Africa? Well, Asia and Africa account for 38 percent of the world’s gross domestic prod...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai