Indonesia's strategy in rising US-China trade tensions
Lili Yan Ing
While uncertainty persists amid escalating tensions in United States-China trade, Indonesia will remain neutral and maintain positive engagement.
Let us begin by understanding the main issue that the US economy faces. The US economy has been facing “twin deficits” of budget and trade. In Q4-2017, the US recorded a budget deficit of 3.4 percent of gross domestic product (...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai