Indonesia's strategy in rising US-China trade tensions
Lili Yan Ing
While uncertainty persists amid escalating tensions in United States-China trade, Indonesia will remain neutral and maintain positive engagement.
Let us begin by understanding the main issue that the US economy faces. The US economy has been facing “twin deficits” of budget and trade. In Q4-2017, the US recorded a budget deficit of 3.4 percent of gross domestic product (...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad