Regional shifts and the Act East policy
Shankari Sundararaman and Vijay Sakhuja
PREMIUM As the broader regional order is shifting in the Indo-Pacific, Southeast Asia comes under greater scrutiny for India as its closest neighbor to the east. The core issues driving Southeast Asia are clearly seen across two broad parameters — first, changes shaping the domestic political scenario and second, a rapidly transitioning external environment where major powers are jostling for more s...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world