Multilateral diplomacy urgent for best use of nuclear technology
Reski Kurnia Ilahi
The month of August will mark 61 years of Indonesia’s pursuit for nuclear science and technology for peaceful purposes.
Indonesia joined the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) on Aug. 7, 1957, the same year the agency was established. Eight years later in 1965, the country’s first nuclear reactor was inaugurated by then-president Sukarno in Bandung, West Jav...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...
- Garuda Indonesia records best OTP in Asia Pacific