India-Indonesia: Live and let live or let die?
Author of Julia's Jihad
Do you remember the 1973 James Bond spy movie Live and Let Die, starring Roger Moore whose upwardly mobile eyebrows were more famous than many of his fellow actors?
The film’s eponymous theme song, written by Paul McCartney,is about a young person who initially feels everyone has the right to do their own thing, but after being exposed to the ways of the world, he b...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium