Goodbye JIBOR, welcome IndONIA
Research director at the Socio-Economic & Educational Business Institute (SEEBI)
Bank Indonesia (BI) continues to look for the right formula to deal with growing uncertainty in the financial sector. Curbing the impact of a further increase in the United States interest rate will be the nearest test.
To further maintain market stability, for example, BI launched a new benchmark interest rate for the country’s overnight interbank money market rate on Aug.1 t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route