Import substitution of consumer goods tall order
K-Beauty, another Hallyu (Korean Wave) after the global success of K-Pop and K-Drama, is happening worldwide right now, including in Indonesia.
Thanks to Korean skincare, a stunning appearance with dewy and shiny faces like those of K-Pop stars is not a daydream anymore for Indonesian women and men obsessed with personal grooming.
The Korean prod...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws
- Your next Uber ride may have a minifridge stocked with snacks
- Indonesia launches 16th economic package
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw