Post-Singapore summit: Pyongyang's nuclear agenda
PREMIUM The opening ceremony of the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta on Aug. 18 saw an extraordinary moment of hope for the international community. On the podium of the Gelora Bung Karno main stadium, South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon and North Korean Deputy Prime Minister Ri Ryong Nam stood side by side and waved their arms in unison to cheer on athletes from both Koreas at the spectacular celebration...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Why do we feel sleepy after eating a meal?