Post-Singapore summit: Pyongyang's nuclear agenda
PREMIUM The opening ceremony of the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta on Aug. 18 saw an extraordinary moment of hope for the international community. On the podium of the Gelora Bung Karno main stadium, South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon and North Korean Deputy Prime Minister Ri Ryong Nam stood side by side and waved their arms in unison to cheer on athletes from both Koreas at the spectacular celebration...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport
- Arsonist sentenced to 24 years for Texas mosque burning
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem