Inspired by Chile: Human rights and memory
It took me around 35 hours to reach this country. It is almost on the opposite side of the globe in the southern hemisphere. But I was excited to undertake this journey. It was my dream destination for several reasons.
In 1994, I read a book on then-president of Chile, Salvador Allende, titled Jalan Demokratis ke Sosialisme: Pengalaman Chile di Bawah Allende (The Dem...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...
- ASEAN ministers sign agreement on e-commerce