Supporting Indonesia’s SDGs
Emma Sri Martini
PREMIUM Infrastructure is a crucial element of economic competitiveness and productivity. It acts as an important enabler for an economy to thrive and for a society to prosper. The government is really making an effort to invest in the future by closing our infrastructure and human capital gap. In addition to significant investments in Indonesia’s human capital — through education, health and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Dark side of K-pop: The East Light leader claims years of abuse
- Saudi Arabia deployed Twitter army against critics: NY Times
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- North Korea's box of bones: A mythical king and the dream of Korean unification
- Partygoers burn police vehicles after being denied dancing