Here goes the blame game for high energy imports
Country manager of PT Terra Explorasi and Exploitasi Teknologi Indonesia
The headline refers to an article in The Jakarta Post on Sept. 24, where the government is blaming state oil and gas company Pertamina as the main contributor for the country’s high trade deficit.
The article goes onto say that Pertamina lacks aggression in exploration; whilst this is partly true, this can also be said about the whole country for all of its nat...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Dark side of K-pop: The East Light leader claims years of abuse
- Saudi Arabia deployed Twitter army against critics: NY Times
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- North Korea's box of bones: A mythical king and the dream of Korean unification
- Gay couple arrested in Bandung as anti-LGBT wave grips W. Java