Great momentum for ASEAN tuna ecolabelling
The approval of the ASEAN Tuna Ecolabelling (ATEL) policy during a meeting of the ASEAN Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in Hanoi, Vietnam, on Oct. 12 and 13, has brought exciting news for the fisheries sector in Southeast Asia
With this approval, the ATEL becomes the first regional seafood ecolabel scheme in the world and a major achievement by ASEAN to support the Sustai...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC