Multilateralism improved, the way forward
French ambassador to Indonesia
On Sept. 20, I had the pleasure of attending many of the events of the 2018 conference on Indonesian foreign policy organized this year again by my colleague and friend Dino Patti Djalal, the head of Foreign Policy Community Indonesia (FPCI).
The dynamic and engaging speeches by Dino, Coordinating Maritime Affairs Minister Luhut Pandjaitan and Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi expresse...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws