Indonesia fails to honor family planning advocates
In mid-November, 3,700 family planning advocates and representatives of governments, United Nations agencies, civil society organizations, academia, celebrities and promising youth leaders gathered in Kigali, Rwanda, to attend the fifth International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP).
The conference from Nov. 12 to 15 featured best practices and innovations in family planning pro...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back