Shift focus to keep plastics out of oceans
Edwin Seah and Sinta Kaniawati
PREMIUM It was no surprise that tackling marine litter took center stage at the recent Our Oceans Conference (OOC) in Bali. More than 250 organizations signed the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s New Plastics Economy Global Commitment and United States-based Circulate Capital announced US$90 million in funding from multinational brands, which are all members of Food Industry Asia and three of them found...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back