Will PLN benefit from solar rooftop regulation?
Technical officer for the Policy, Research and Analysis Program at the ASEAN Center for Energy (ACE)
The public’s wait for a new regulation on solar rooftops finally ended after the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry issued on Nov. 26 Regulation No. 49/2018, which will implement Presidential Regulation No. 22/2017 on strategies to accelerate the use of solar photovoltaics (PV) as part of the national campaign for renewable energy.
The presidential regulation obliges solar ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says