Welcoming global compact for migration
Dignitaries from all over the world are expected to gather in Marrakesh, Morocco, on Dec. 10 and 11 to witness the adoption of the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration. A truly historic milestone for the Global Compact is the first document on global migration ever concluded under the auspices of the United Nations.
The adoption would cap a global process tha...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says