Family businesses must learn from Ghosn
PREMIUM As investigations continue and mounting evidence of financial improprieties is being pieced together, expectedly Carlos Ghosn’s detention was extended for another 10 days. What transformed the man nicknamed “Le Cost Killer”, considered as a presidential contender in Lebanon and worshipped like royalty in the auto industry, to commit career ending lapses? What drove Ghosn to compr...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says