KPK questions lawmakers, BI officials
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned lawmakers and BI officials Wednesday in relation to the misappropriation of BI funds worth Rp 100 billion (US$10.81 million). Lawmakers Anthony Zeidra Abidin and Hamka Yamdhu, as well as Bank Indonesia officials Oey Hoey Tiong and Rusli Simanjutak were questioned. Active House of Representatives member Hamka Yamdhu arrived at t...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights