KPK questions lawmakers, BI officials
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned lawmakers and BI officials Wednesday in relation to the misappropriation of BI funds worth Rp 100 billion (US$10.81 million). Lawmakers Anthony Zeidra Abidin and Hamka Yamdhu, as well as Bank Indonesia officials Oey Hoey Tiong and Rusli Simanjutak were questioned. Active House of Representatives member Hamka Yamdhu arrived at t...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation