Unions agree to support final draft on severance pay
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Labor unions have agreed to support the final draft of a new severance pay regulation, in the hope that employers will stop evading the termination-of-work payment altogether. "To ensure we are given our rights, we will support the draft, but there should be a guarantee that workers will get a minimum of 3 percent from our monthly salary as severance pay," Indonesian Prosperity T...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator