Texas Pacific Group to acquire majority shares in BTPN
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional (BTPN) is slated to sell all its non-public shares to a U.S.-based private equity company this week, expecting to raise around US$195 million in proceeds. BTPN president director Paulus Wiranata told reporters Wednesday the sale process for the bank's 71.61 percent stake to Texas Pacific Group's (TPG) local unit Texas Pacific Group Nusantar...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations