Texas Pacific Group to acquire majority shares in BTPN
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional (BTPN) is slated to sell all its non-public shares to a U.S.-based private equity company this week, expecting to raise around US$195 million in proceeds. BTPN president director Paulus Wiranata told reporters Wednesday the sale process for the bank's 71.61 percent stake to Texas Pacific Group's (TPG) local unit Texas Pacific Group Nusantar...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown