Texas Pacific Group to acquire majority shares in BTPN
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional (BTPN) is slated to sell all its non-public shares to a U.S.-based private equity company this week, expecting to raise around US$195 million in proceeds. BTPN president director Paulus Wiranata told reporters Wednesday the sale process for the bank's 71.61 percent stake to Texas Pacific Group's (TPG) local unit Texas Pacific Group Nusantar...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint