Texas Pacific Group to acquire majority shares in BTPN
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional (BTPN) is slated to sell all its non-public shares to a U.S.-based private equity company this week, expecting to raise around US$195 million in proceeds. BTPN president director Paulus Wiranata told reporters Wednesday the sale process for the bank's 71.61 percent stake to Texas Pacific Group's (TPG) local unit Texas Pacific Group Nusantar...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga