Reassessing Indonesia's foreign policy
PREMIUM A meeting of Indonesia's foreign envoys is scheduled to be held here today (Wednesday) to appraise Indonesia's diplomatic performance and adjust foreign policies to match the latest global developments. The meeting takes place amid expectations that the next vice foreign minister will be named during the meeting, suggesting that one of the envoys will fill the post. The world has seen muc...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown