Rekson Silaban: Changing the workers' image
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM REKSON SILABAN Despite his high standing in national and international labor organizations, little is known about Rekson Silaban personally. Yet most people, especially workers, empathize with the ideals he fights for. His unassuming appearance belies his passion for labor issues, and when the subject is broached no questions are left unanswered as he brings fresh new insights to lig...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang