Cash aid off target in Poso: Official
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sunartin, 50, a widow in Tegal Rejo village, North Poso district, Central Sulawesi, has had to work hard to support her four children since her husband was killed in sectarian violence seven years ago. The family lives in a modest six-by-five meter house, built on land lent to Sunartin by a sibling. Sunartin earns her living selling binte, a traditional Gorontalo food made from corn....
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final