KPUD revises total number of eligible voters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali General Elections Commission (KPUD) on Thrusday revised the total number of eligible voters to 2,631,754 people, an increase by 58 voters who were mistakenly not registered at the village level. "We found an error in the recapitulation of the total number of eligible voters in the District Election Commission (PPK) in Banjar Rangkan, Klungkung Regency, and Abang, Karangasem Rege...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?