KPUD revises total number of eligible voters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali General Elections Commission (KPUD) on Thrusday revised the total number of eligible voters to 2,631,754 people, an increase by 58 voters who were mistakenly not registered at the village level. "We found an error in the recapitulation of the total number of eligible voters in the District Election Commission (PPK) in Banjar Rangkan, Klungkung Regency, and Abang, Karangasem Rege...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000