KPUD revises total number of eligible voters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali General Elections Commission (KPUD) on Thrusday revised the total number of eligible voters to 2,631,754 people, an increase by 58 voters who were mistakenly not registered at the village level. "We found an error in the recapitulation of the total number of eligible voters in the District Election Commission (PPK) in Banjar Rangkan, Klungkung Regency, and Abang, Karangasem Rege...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move