The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM People pass by a shop offering discounted prices in South Jakarta on Wednesday. To commemorate Jakarta’s 479th anniversary, the city administration and the Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry have collaborated with retailers to hold the Jakarta Great Sale, which has seen discounts of up to 70 percent, and which will run until July 14. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira) ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval