The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM People pass by a shop offering discounted prices in South Jakarta on Wednesday. To commemorate Jakarta’s 479th anniversary, the city administration and the Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry have collaborated with retailers to hold the Jakarta Great Sale, which has seen discounts of up to 70 percent, and which will run until July 14. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira) ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income