Pneumonia: Indonesia's forgotten child killer
Sri Rezeki S. Hadinegoro
PREMIUM Indonesia is modernizing rapidly, yet there is one area in which we can still make vast improvements: child health. Several preventable and treatable diseases continue to collectively claim the lives of thousands of Indonesian children each year. But no illness here kills more than childhood pneumonia. As a pediatrician and chairwoman of the Indonesian Technical Advisory Group (TAG) on Im...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights