Regional autonomy: Which administrations govern best?
PREMIUM Which local governments govern best? That is the central question addressed by the Local Economic Governance report launched Tuesday by KPPOD (Regional Autonomy Watch) and The Asia Foundation. The report ranks 243 districts across Indonesia on the quality of their local economic governance based on a survey of over 12,000 businesses in 15 provinces, one of the largest surveys of its kind ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017
- China's European fashion habit moves to the boardroom
- Four ex-Deutsche Bank traders evade UK Euribor-rigging charges
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus