Animals parts traders detained
PREMIUM MEDAN: North Sumatra forest rangers detained four people trading in parts of protected animals Tuesday in a covert operation in Pancur Batu district, Deli Serdang regency in North Sumatra. One of the traders fainted when realizing that the buyers were actually forrest rangers. The other three were taken to the rangers' office in Marendal, Medan for questioning. The rangers' operational head ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang