Animals parts traders detained
PREMIUM MEDAN: North Sumatra forest rangers detained four people trading in parts of protected animals Tuesday in a covert operation in Pancur Batu district, Deli Serdang regency in North Sumatra. One of the traders fainted when realizing that the buyers were actually forrest rangers. The other three were taken to the rangers' office in Marendal, Medan for questioning. The rangers' operational head ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi