Animals parts traders detained
PREMIUM MEDAN: North Sumatra forest rangers detained four people trading in parts of protected animals Tuesday in a covert operation in Pancur Batu district, Deli Serdang regency in North Sumatra. One of the traders fainted when realizing that the buyers were actually forrest rangers. The other three were taken to the rangers' office in Marendal, Medan for questioning. The rangers' operational head ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval