Mixx Grill: essential spot for steak and wine lovers
Alvin Darlanika Soedarjo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It's fascinating to watch a Jakarta neighborhood come into bloom. Kemang area in South Jakarta has been famous as an expatriate enclave for decades. During the 1990s, Jakarta teenagers began throwing parties at some of its newest clubs. A decade later, the area has become a center of hustle and bustle with an array of restaurants, clubs and galleries. The competition is high, but some are...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song