Mixx Grill: essential spot for steak and wine lovers
Alvin Darlanika Soedarjo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It's fascinating to watch a Jakarta neighborhood come into bloom. Kemang area in South Jakarta has been famous as an expatriate enclave for decades. During the 1990s, Jakarta teenagers began throwing parties at some of its newest clubs. A decade later, the area has become a center of hustle and bustle with an array of restaurants, clubs and galleries. The competition is high, but some are...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move