Mixx Grill: essential spot for steak and wine lovers
Alvin Darlanika Soedarjo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It's fascinating to watch a Jakarta neighborhood come into bloom. Kemang area in South Jakarta has been famous as an expatriate enclave for decades. During the 1990s, Jakarta teenagers began throwing parties at some of its newest clubs. A decade later, the area has become a center of hustle and bustle with an array of restaurants, clubs and galleries. The competition is high, but some are...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens