Govt may close down Bagan Siapi-Api port
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following apparently uncontrollable smuggling and under-invoicing practices, which have reached alarming levels, the government is considering to shut down Bagan Siapi-Api port in Riau in respect of import activities. Trade Minister Fahmi Idris said recently these measures would be taken unless the Riau administration, the customs office and the police acted sternly against those trying t...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages