Govt may close down Bagan Siapi-Api port
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following apparently uncontrollable smuggling and under-invoicing practices, which have reached alarming levels, the government is considering to shut down Bagan Siapi-Api port in Riau in respect of import activities. Trade Minister Fahmi Idris said recently these measures would be taken unless the Riau administration, the customs office and the police acted sternly against those trying t...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts