Instilling positive values in children should start at early age
PREMIUM Most childhood education experts agree that building a child's character must begin at preschool age. During this period, children can be easily shaped and guided to learn about what is right and what is wrong, and to learn to live a value-filled life. They can easily absorb and emulate what they see and hear from the adults in their surroundings. Thus, teaching positive values such as hones...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online