Bali tourism fully recovers ... so what?
PREMIUM Concerted efforts designed to revive Bali's tourism industry, which had been devastated by two violent bomb attacks on the resort island in 2002 and 2005, have born fruit. The tourism industry in Bali -- an island which is known by many names, including the island of Gods, the island of paradise and the island with thousands of temples -- has recorded steady growth as proven, among other ...
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project