Groups focus on Coral Triangle to preserve tuna
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The region that produces nearly 90 percent of the world's tuna catch is under serious threat due to overfishing and deteriorating environmental factors, a group of government officials, business leaders and conservation groups said. The area, known as the Coral Triangle, covers 5.7 million square kilometers and includes the territorial waters of Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, the ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination