Rethinking RI defense policy
Ali Abdullah Wibisono
PREMIUM Indonesia's development of its defense capabilities has mostly been constrained by inadequate funding. While it cannot be denied that Indonesia's weak economy creates tremendous difficulties when the country wants to procure weapons, there are more fundamental problems that may not be solved even if funding were unconstrained. The first is clean and effective defense spending. Defense all...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law