DPD reports four corruption cases to KPK
The Jakarta Post
The Regional Representatives Council (DPD) reported four corruption cases in several regions to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday.
“We report these cases of alleged corruption based on reports from the Supreme Audit Agency (BKP),” DPD head of corruption eradication team Marwan Batubara said at the KPK headquarters.
The reported cases included the pro...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official