DPD reports four corruption cases to KPK
The Jakarta Post
The Regional Representatives Council (DPD) reported four corruption cases in several regions to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday.
“We report these cases of alleged corruption based on reports from the Supreme Audit Agency (BKP),” DPD head of corruption eradication team Marwan Batubara said at the KPK headquarters.
The reported cases included the pro...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation