Bank Indonesia under spotlight again in Century case
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Demanding justice: Siput, which represents dozens of victims from investment frauds, speaks to lawmakers in Jakarta. The victims pressed the House to help speed up the settlement of investment fraud cases involving Bank Century-PT Antaboga DS and PT Sarijaya PS. JP/R. Berto The central bank is under the spotlight again with the House of Representatives questioning the supervisory role of B...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income