Four students denied entry into USA
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Four of the 16 students from the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) accepted to the Harvard National Model United Nations (HNMUN) in Boston will not be allowed to go because they were denied visas from the American Embassy in Jakarta. No information was available from the embassy as to the grounds for the rejection, but many believed it has something to do with their Muslims names and appe...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears