Legislative candidates prefer to take `door-to-door approach'
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM How we campaign: Joe Hansen (second right), a strategic for US President Barack Obama's campaign, explains how Obama won the US election, at a seminar in Jakarta on Wednesday. Looking on are (from left) Daniel Dhakidae, of LP3ES, Ati Nurbaiti of The Jakarta Post and Nur Rachmi of the Frederich Nauman Stiftung. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira) Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) legislativ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings