Legislative candidates prefer to take `door-to-door approach'
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM How we campaign: Joe Hansen (second right), a strategic for US President Barack Obama's campaign, explains how Obama won the US election, at a seminar in Jakarta on Wednesday. Looking on are (from left) Daniel Dhakidae, of LP3ES, Ati Nurbaiti of The Jakarta Post and Nur Rachmi of the Frederich Nauman Stiftung. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira) Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) legislativ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler