Legislative candidates prefer to take `door-to-door approach'
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM How we campaign: Joe Hansen (second right), a strategic for US President Barack Obama's campaign, explains how Obama won the US election, at a seminar in Jakarta on Wednesday. Looking on are (from left) Daniel Dhakidae, of LP3ES, Ati Nurbaiti of The Jakarta Post and Nur Rachmi of the Frederich Nauman Stiftung. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira) Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) legislativ...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world