Legislative candidates prefer to take `door-to-door approach'
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM How we campaign: Joe Hansen (second right), a strategic for US President Barack Obama's campaign, explains how Obama won the US election, at a seminar in Jakarta on Wednesday. Looking on are (from left) Daniel Dhakidae, of LP3ES, Ati Nurbaiti of The Jakarta Post and Nur Rachmi of the Frederich Nauman Stiftung. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira) Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) legislativ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'