Standarization of Islamic industry sought
Aditya Suharmoko and Erwida Maulia
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Economic brotherhood: Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (center with black cap) joins other Islamic leaders at the opening of the fifth World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) in Jakarta on Monday. The other leaders are (from left to right) WIEF chairman Tun Musa Hitam, United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheik Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Moroccan Prime Minister Abbas El Fassi, (Yudhoyono), M...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi